If you missed the original webinar, we have it available for purchase! Please click here to learn more about purchasing this Online Education Session.
If you are like most sales professionals, you know you should be cold calling, but you simply cannot bring yourself to do it as much as you would like. The elevated heart rate, knot in your stomach, racing mind and overall uncertainty about how to go about it are too much to bear at times. You know that, deep down, you could be decent at this if you could just pick up that phone and make more calls!
We know that the telephone, at times, can feel like it weighs 50,000 pounds. Call reluctance and phone phobia can be a major limitation in the growth of your business and the ability to achieve both the personal and professional goals you have set for yourself.
Believe it or not, the problem is not you! We simply need to re-adjust your perspective and show you how cold calling should be approached by re-defining what a cold call is and how we get you to conduct the entire process from start to finish.
During this 45-minute online education session, you will learn:
– How to define a successful cold call and modify your approach accordingly
– Who to sell on the cold call and how to go about doing so
– What to lead with and emphasize during your conversation with the prospect
– What to say and what not to say to optimize success
– That you have multiple ways to get in front of your ideal clients via cold calling
– Other helpful tips to show you that cold calling is not something to be feared but embraced!
Make call reluctance and phone phobia a think of the past simply by modifying your approach to cold calling and changing the way you view the entire process.
Please contact us with any questions you may have at 414-313-8338 or email@example.com